Recently, I’ve been really obsessed with a lot of Asian skin care products, especially Korean brands such as MISSHA. I’ve gotten really tanned over the summer, and I can especially see the uneven skin tones as a result. Especially //sighs// on my arms and legs. I should’ve carried around my umbrella more often when going out.
So much regrets (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)ﾟ
But here is the my lovely wish list of pretty skin care products:
1. Soko Glam, 10-Step Korean Skin Care Routine Set (Oily Skin Type)
This skin care set is put together for those with oily skin type and includes 10 full-size products. Personally, I think the fact that all of these items being sold as a set is cheaper than you going out and buying all of them–individually. I also think it is super convenient for Soko Glam to put them all together for you, so you don’t have to search all over the web for the products. This skincare set has:
- BANILA CO. Clean It Zero Purity (oil-based cleanser)
- NEOGEN Green Tea Real Fresh Foaming Cleanser (water-based cleanser)
- GOODAL DEEP CLEAN Pore Glacial Clay (pore mask)
- BANILA CO It Radiant Lacy Hydrogel – Calming (sheet mask)
- RE:P Organic Cotton Treatment Toning Pad (toner)
- COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence (essence)
- KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum (serum)
- MISSHA Misa Cho Bo Yang Eye Cream (eye cream)
- BENTON Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel (moisturizer)
- MISSHA Mild Essence Sun Milk (sun screen)
2. Soko Glam, Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack (Box of 10)
Sheet masks are always nice to have, and they are just as important as the other steps of a good skin care routine. From what I’ve read online though, putting on a sheet mask on your face for about 2 – 3 times a week is enough to see the results.
Another nice thing about Soko Glam’s Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack is that…well, it comes in a box of 10 sheet masks ♥♥♥ They are said to sooth irritated and damaged skin, improving skin tone and texture. The mask pack is recommended for all skin types, especially for those of us who has oily or acne-prone skin.
Another set of sheet masks! I just love the scent of olive oil~ Is that weird? Anyway, these product are said to be 2-in-1 ampoule sheet masks, with an olive oil based essence. They treat with 10 botanical natural extracts to nourish and moisturize the skin while also sealing in the essence.
I also really love the ✿ cute ✿ packaging these come in! Just like the products above, these were given fantastic reviews online as well, so it’s reassuring to know that many people adore them.
4. Misshaus.com, Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Special Set II
I personally find this gift set more affordable than Soko Glam’s 10-Step Korean Skin Care Routine Set–for about half the price but still has great online reviews! These MISSHA products are said to repair, strengthen, and nourish the skin. It also contains snail slime extract.
The Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Special Set II contains the following:
1. Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Skin Treatment 130ml
2. Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer 130ml
3. Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream 47ml
4. Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Skin Treatment 30ml (miniature)
5. Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer 30ml (miniature)
6. Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream 10ml (miniature)
I always make sure to shower with warm water–then ending the shower with cold water to close my pores. When I saw that this was a hot and cool pore pack, I knew right away that this…is a beautiful must-have. I’ve also read up some wonderful raving reviews about this combo-product, and it only makes…me want it more （*’∀’人）♥
Anyway, this seems to be a promising holy grail for people with huge pores and wishes to clean out their pores & blackheads as well as minimizing their appearance.
Well, this is the end of my current skin care item wish list~ I hope that you enjoyed viewing these lovely products and that you may have found one or two that caught your interest. I certainly love the fact that Sephora now has a K-Beauty sub-category section under their Skin Care tab online–and it’s great to know that many beauty gurus and skin care enthusiasts are buying and trying out Asian skin care products!
Love, Yoko ♥